Our Community Pet Pantry serves pet parents who have been impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. Thanks to donations, we are able to provide free dog, cat, puppy, and kitten food (*as supplies allow.)
Qualifying individuals and families include:
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. In order to practice social distancing, and protect you and our staff, we are unable to accommodate drop-ins. All pick-ups will be drive-up pick ups, allowing you to remain in your car.
Pet Pantry Rules:
1. We are able to provide 2 weeks worth of food at a time. When you need more, please sign up again.
2. At this time, we can provide dog, cat, puppy, and kitten food as supplies last.
3. The amount of food you receive is based on the total weight of your pets; please provide accurate information!
4. Food pick up is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
5. After we receive your application, a member of our team will call you to schedule your pick up time.
6. Please bring your government-issued ID when picking up your food.
Questions? Call our shelters during regular business hours:
KEAAU - 808-966-5458
KONA - 808-329-1175